Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daisy May the Vicious

So two weeks ago, my Craigslist trolling finally came to fruition and I arrived home with a vicious, terrifying ball of fluff.

Her name is Daisy May. And she is ferocious.

Supposedly, she's about three weeks old and gathered up with her litter mates in this picture. I adopted her at 4.5 - 5 weeks. She was a rumbly little tumbly on four legs. Aaand she looked only vaguely like this. I suspect this is not actually Daisy May but, in fact, her mother.

Awww, family photo!

I took pictures of her first days here, but they're in a place so safe even I can't find them, so we'll all have to make do with this picture I took just now.


She's about 6 weeks old now and even more vicious. Here, you can see her resting in the strewn entrails of the recently slaughtered Pink Pig. Innit she a precious little killer?

No comments:

Post a Comment